WEAVER QC-1080LP MILWAUKEE ROAD HUDSON
$19.70 to United States
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
traincity (1312 )
This grades excellent+ in the original box. This is number 279 out of 458 made. All brass body constructon. Beautiful engine. This has been converted to proto-sound 2.0. This item came from another great collection with big ticket items. We will do our best to combine invoices if at all possible. Haooy holidays!
This item is brought to you by Train City Inc. of Cape Canaveral Florida We are members of the Train Collector's Association (TCA) Member number 85-22906. Member in good standing for 35+ years.
Train City is one of the largest buyers and sellers of collectible trains on the net. All store policies apply except for volume discounts.
- Sales Tax
- We charge sales tax in states only when we are required to do so based on volume sales and/or the number of transactions we incur as required by individual states we sell trains in. If you are not charged sales tax in this auction you may have an obligation to pay a use tax in your state. Please contact your state sales tax office for more information and clarification.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order, Check
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 32920, Florida, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Shipping Instructions
- We will ship to most countries. Shipping cost for this item within the continental USA to a non-PO box address is 19.70. Delivery to P.O. Box addresses will incur additional charges and cause a longer wait for arrival. Non-continental shipping and handling charges are actual shipping charges plus 25% (of postage) charge for handling. Combined Shipping: Where possible we will use a combined shipping rate on auctions that end within 7 days of each other as long as size nor weight is a factor. If you are ouside of the continental USA and win an auction. Please be patient. We will adjust shipping and handling and send a new invoice asap. Pickup is allowed and will be exempt from postage charges but must be picked up within 7 days of invoice.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Returns for reasons of grading and defective items are allowed within 7 days of receipt. For this reason it is very important that you check your order very carefully at time of receipt.